Who we are
Our website address is: https://secret-msg.com
Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times of your visits. We may also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide when you submit a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you for various purposes, including:
- To provide and improve our services, products, and Website
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- To send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials
- To analyze and monitor usage of our Website
- To enforce our terms of service and policies
- To comply with legal obligations
We may also use your information in an aggregated and de-identified form for statistical and research purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, and providing services to you. These service providers may have access to your personal information only as necessary to perform their functions and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or governmental requests, or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or other business transaction, your information may be transferred to the relevant third party as part of that transaction.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information, including implementing technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us, and we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
Last Updated: 07 April 2023